Butterfly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for people who love sad romances, and loooove to write.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules For This RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MomokoXx
Admin
MomokoXx

Rules For This RP Empty
PostSubject: Rules For This RP   Rules For This RP EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:43 pm

Okie dokie, before you start, please read over these rules carfully!

RULES
1. When a character is speaking use quotation marks ("") that way we know what is action and what is speaking.
2. Please make the text slanted when you are showing a characters thoughts.
3. Each topic is a different place, not a different RP.
4. Remember to stay in character and when you aren't in character use (ooc:) meaning out of character.
5. Be DESCRIPTIVE. I don't expect you to write like a professional author, but come on. At least put some effort into it. It gets really choppy and hard to reply when all you put is a line of dialogue.
6. Be semi-literate please! I know I hardly ever have all my grammar and spelling right, but please make sure you re-read your writing before you post to make sure everything makes sense. Use spell check if you have it (:
7. Attention hog = no no, make sure to give everyone a chance to post, interact with everyone! When switching to a new topic (place) make it smooth, don't mess up the current conversation by trying to get attention, you'll get it, don't worry.
8. NO GOD MODDING. If you don't know what this means, then I'll tell you. It means don't just suddenly make someone else's character do something that they weren't planing on. Sure you can do little things as long as it's small. But please, no drastic turns with someone else's character unless you ask. Or you know, at least for warn us about it XD
Back to top Go down
http://butterfly.lovelyforum.net

Rules For This RP
Page 1 of 1